Friday, December 20, 2013

What to expect on my first day of high school?

lunch bags for high school on ... school backpack lunch bag set monster high backpack school lunch bag
lunch bags for high school image



Natasha


Tuesday is my first day of high school, and I'll be a freshman. My school has about 2200 students, three stories and a billion stairs. We are allowed to bring bags and backpacks around with us. My questions are what to expect, when should I go to my locker, what should I should I avoid doing, what kind of bag should I use without being the loser freshman, how I should go about lunch and if upperclassmen actually hate freshmen as much as people say? Thanks!
I'm a 14 year old girl!



Answer
I'm a freshman in a high school with three stories, and a whole bunch of students.

- My advise about in between classes is to go straight to your class if you have to go up or down stairs. The stairs are usually packed with kids, and it usually takes me about three minutes just to get to the next level. I would suggest going to your locker if it is on the same floor as you are.

- For backpacks, don't get anything to big. (Like the one with many pockets, and that extend outward.)

- For lunch, if you don't see anyone around that you know, just go ahead and walk around inside and out.

- Upperclassmen don't actually dump you in trash cans, and beat you up everyday. As long as you don't give them a reason to hurt you, I think you'll be fine. (at least that's how it is in my school)

-You should also write down your scheduale on your hand after the first week. (people seem to make fun of me while I take my scheduale out now. But it's hard to remember when you have block schedualing!)
- Make sure you really do try hard with the school work! It's just as important as the rest of your years will be. If you're in advanced honors classes, or any AP classes, make sure you don't procrastinate!

- Also, make sure to be yourself! You don't want to make new friends that have nothing in common with you.

-Lastly, you need to remember that in high school, they will start treating you like an adult. So a lot of things, you will have to be doing on your own. If you need help with something, it's best to ask your counseler.

RELAX. As long as you do your work, socialize, and don't do anything to piss people off, you'll have a good year. (:

What should you pack in your book-bag for freshman year of high school?




Pikachu!


Im going to high school soon, and I was wondering what items you have in your high school backpacks? (I'm a girl by the way)
BQ: Any tips for high school?

Thanks in advance!



Answer
Just what you normally bring to school. You may end up needing additional items depending on what classes you take and the teachers you have. On the 1st day of school or at least within the 1st week your teachers will tell you what you'll need for class, so don't worry. But here is a list of what I bring to school:
-notebook with folders or dividers
-lined paper
-pencils AND pens
-lunch or money for lunch
BQ: As for tips, just be prepared as best you can for your classes, try to keep up on homework, meet and introduce yourself to new people (that's a good way to make new friends), be your self, and have fun getting use to the new school. :) I personally like high school more than jr high because I wasn't caught up in so much drama like jr high dealt me.

Oh yea and something the upper classmen told me when i was a freshman a few years ago, "Don't act like you own the school just because you are in high school now because truth is you are at the bottom and seniors are the top." When they told me that I thought they were crazy to think freshman would act like that. But it turned out a lot of freshman acted that way, lol it was funny but annoying.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to expect on my first day of high school?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment