Monday, January 20, 2014

Do you have THAT woman in your neighbourhood?

childrens lunch bags on ... Builder lunch bag with twin compartments Has adjusta Childrens Gifts
childrens lunch bags image



Red Cat


The one who's on the School PTA, who bakes homemade cookies for her childrens lunch boxes, who has the perfect lawn, and dresses like "MISS STEPFORD WINNER 1950"
??

What's she like and what do you think of her?
Lyn what is your problem? I never faulted am person like that! I THRIVE to be a person like that. I'd think twice before you come on here judging people, and making assumptions and EMBARRASSING yourself.
Lyn: Although you didn't have the "luxury of my opinion beforehand" that doesn't justify assuming what my opinion is.



Answer
You know what - I'm a single parent that is lucky enough to have two very flexible jobs. I've never missed one of my daughters Award Ceremonies or any other school function for that matter. I was her girl scout leader in younger years and most of the children in her grade know me when they see me at the school. I often question myself as a parent, I think most everyone does. I want to thank you for reminding me that I am much more of a mother and parent than little Miss Fake Boobs across the street. I made a special Halloween bag for her son because "he's so fragile with tree allergies" is what they say and so he can never go outside. We live in a great neighborhood, 2 streets from the bay, my daughter doesn't play outside either unless she has a friend over so I'm not dogging that. I put fruit roll ups, teddy grams, beef jerky and minimal candy in his Halloween bag so it would be things he could eat. God forbid, he could not go trick or treating, he's too "fragile". They did not even take the time to walk across the street to come to our house for fear that I would give him candy. I made a huge bag for him so I went over the day after Halloween and left it for him in their mailbox. Still, nothing, barely a wave when I see the bimbo. Her husband waves more occasionally because he is always outside talking on his cell phone. I guess being on the phone must interrupt the boy also?? People come to visit me and they laugh because there's a basketball goal in their driveway. It's a joke, like wow, if only anyone used it! Why do they keep it! I totally have the neighbor you mention. It's things like this that remind me that I'm much better than her. I run a REAL home! Just remember that!

What do I get y 4 year-old Niece for her birthday?




Lauren


I don't want to get her any clothes because she has a ton of clothes and has a lot of toys also! I would like to get something fun for her!


Answer
I have a 3 year old and these are some things she would love:
-some type of craft kit-my girl loves doing crafts
-tea party set- most little girls love tea parties
-kids movie
-books sounds kind of boring my girl loves books especially something like a pop-up book
-summer things for outside- one of those little childrens fold up chairs, sunglasses, beach towel (with picture of princesses, unicorn, kitty's or anything she likes), sunglasses, bathing suit, beach toys, bubbles, goggles, cute sun hat. You could put a bunch of things in a cute beach bag for her!
-if she has way to many toys like my girl, then take her somewhere special such as for supper or lunch, movie, amusement park, swimming,shopping anywhere to make her feel special and spoil her alittle. She will probably love it and her mom will be thankful too!!

Good luck! You sound like a very thoughtful, awesome auntie!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you have THAT woman in your neighbourhood?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment