Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What to use instead of lunch box?

stylish lunch bags work on Stephen Joseph Lunch Box Sports  Size 10
stylish lunch bags work image



Jac


I am new to being vegan and need some help. What should i use instead of a lunch box or paper bag? I really want something reuseable but not a lunch box. Its not that i am embarrased to carry a lunchbox i just dont like how they look. At my school we are seated side by side so there is no room for a giant tray thing.Oh and please dont leave answers telling me about your hello kitty lunch box, thanks.


Answer
I'd recommend getting a neoprene lunchbox/bag. I put a link to a basic style, but you can find these almost anywhere now. They are well insulated, so they keep your food cold or warm, they're easy to carry, and they stretch, so you can hold quite a bit in there. And a lot of them even look like purses, so they're super stylish, and they come in MANY styles. The link I left below is a basic guide to the fabric & price. ENJOY :D

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=neoprene+lunch+box&hl=en&prmd=ivns&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1280&bih=812&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=4178380123415920994&sa=X&ei=_1IzTpP0B-unsQKXvcyMCw&ved=0CG4Q8wIwBA

What should I do for my boyfriend on valentines day, he's on crutches until the end of february?




sallymande


My boyfriend broke his leg and he will be on crutches until the end of next month, we are planning to see Dear John, but idk exactly when. What should we do for valentines day, it's the middle of winter and he can't walk that much. I was thinking of getting a picnic blanket and basket of food and having a nice lunch at his house and then maybe watching a movie on the couch? I was also going to buy him a flower, kind of as a joke.


Answer
Your boyfriend should be lucky to have a girlfriend like you.. your plans are perfect.. just add up some surprising gifts, some stylish ones like wristwatch, tie bar, titanium ring, leather messenger bag or designer wallet




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to use instead of lunch box?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment