Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What should I do for my boyfriend on valentines day, he's on crutches until the end of february?

stylish lunch bags for work on DESIGNER LUNCH BAGS WOMEN - DESIGNER BAGs
stylish lunch bags for work image



sallymande


My boyfriend broke his leg and he will be on crutches until the end of next month, we are planning to see Dear John, but idk exactly when. What should we do for valentines day, it's the middle of winter and he can't walk that much. I was thinking of getting a picnic blanket and basket of food and having a nice lunch at his house and then maybe watching a movie on the couch? I was also going to buy him a flower, kind of as a joke.


Answer
Your boyfriend should be lucky to have a girlfriend like you.. your plans are perfect.. just add up some surprising gifts, some stylish ones like wristwatch, tie bar, titanium ring, leather messenger bag or designer wallet

What kind of school bag should I get if I'm a Senior High School?




Maria


Well I only need to carry my government book home(only when we have homework), a five subject notebook and a single subject(which is in a binder). I want a bag that won't get to heavy for me. And sometimes I go off campus for lunch and I walk to this place. I was thinking of a messenger from Aeropostale, Hollister, or maybe PB teen. What should I do?


Answer
Try getting an over-sized purse. They're really cute and at least you can use it for other things besides school. Don't get a messenger bag, I think a Large purse would fit your needs and still look stylish. Hope i helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I do for my boyfriend on valentines day, he's on crutches until the end of february?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment