Thursday, January 23, 2014

What are good things to eat at lunch in school?

lunch bags for work men on Emma Bridgewater Men At Work Tin Lunch Box: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen ...
lunch bags for work men image



Sohaib


I'm 13 year old male and my mom packs my lunch. Shocker! But she gives me a lot of junk food. For example, mom will give me a bag of chips, yoohoo milk, caprisun, and some kind of poultry. I'm trying to lose chest fat and I feel the reason for my man boobs is because of my horrid lunch. I would like to know what would be good for eating at lunch. I'm a kid who loves fruits and vegetables and I eat them everyday.


Answer
-Baby carrots
-Celery
-Pear slices
-Peanut butter, jam and banana slices on a tortilla
-Homemade oatmeal (you could put fruit and honey in it to make it really delicious!)
-Yogurt parfaits ( yogurt, granola and fruit)
-Pita chips and hummus
-Tomato slices with lemon juice on top of them
-Turkey and lettuce wrap
-Healthy cereal
-Whole grain Cream of Wheat
-Mac and cheese with broccoli and carrots
-Grilled ham and cheese with tomato and lettuce
-Chocolate covered strawberries
-pasta with steamed veggies and seasoning
-Toast with jam
-Smoothies
-Crackers with cheese, peanut-butter or jam
-A small salad
-Dried fruit

Alternatives to a lunch box for a little lunch to put in my backpack?




Baba


I'm a junior in high school and I don't need a huge lunch but I also eat a snack during school to stay focused. I've looked at bento boxes and stuff, 'cause I usually just use some plastic containers that I stick in my backpack. Is there anything better? Our lockers are fairly small so I don't really want a whole extra bag for my lunch. Thanks!


Answer
Here's some lunch bags you might like
http://www.coollunchbags.com/servlet/the-319/Koko-Mans-Lunch-Bag/Deta

it seems small enough to tuck into a backpack

http://www.coollunchbags.com/servlet/the-317/Built-NY-Tasty-Lunch/Detail

this lunch bag seems thin enough to place in your backpack


or carry a purse style lunch bag let people think you have a purse

http://www.coollunchbags.com/servlet/the-243/Koko-Christy-Lunch-Bag/Detail




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good things to eat at lunch in school?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment