Wednesday, January 22, 2014

When do large women (over) eat?

kids lunch bags uk only on ... Hello Kitty Kids Tote Bag/ Lunch Bag - Random Designs Send Only | eBay
kids lunch bags uk only image



The Merovi


I've been on a date with some larger women. They tend to pick at their food and not consume much. I've seen huge women at work eating salads, cucumbers, cottage cheese in the lunch room. They don't become large or maintain a large size by eating salads, cottage cheese, or picking at their food. When do they eat?

If you think this is sexist, when I see large men eating in social environments or at the work lunch room, they eat hefty portions (and not salads). Thus, large food consumption leads to large men.



Answer
They probably eat in secret. Although my Mother is quite large and doesn't eat much. I should know because we hardly ever had food in the house and I was around her nearly all the time as a young kid. Unless she did something I didn't know about.

She enjoyed her beer, so that could have been it. But even before she began drinking a lot she was a UK size 16 (US 12) which isn't HUGE but it's not slim.

I think that she does genuinely have a crappy metabolic rate because I struggle to be as skinny as a lot of other girls and I have her genes, yet I eat around 1,500 cals a day roughly and I have to count it otherwise I do become overweight. I am a UK 10/12 (US 6/8) which is by all means not fat but most girls would be a bag of bones eating what I eat.

VEGANS -- milk and meat-- Should GOV'T look inside lunches we make?




Goin'


VEGANS may want limit food such as meat, cheese and milk.

Recently, a public school had kids open their homemade bag lunches.

The child was given chicken nuggets and milk.
There are reasons why - parents may not want their kids to eat such foods

President Obama put this peek into lunch bag program into his stimulus
Gov may have the right to design lunches for kids that are in lunch programs BUT
parents who make lunches for their kids should not have gov looking in and feeding our kids "other" things.

DO YOU AGREE?


Should BIG GOV look inside your kids lunch bag? Or give them food they want them to eat?
SEE ARTICLE BELOW
Parents go to state representative about gov looking into school lunch bags.

1) Should gov look into your kids lunch bag? ______

2) Should gov decide or evaluate food inside
homemade lunches? ______

3) Should gov give kids food - including milk or meat - if they think that the child needs that even if a family is vegans and give their child a meat/milk alternative? ______


4) Do you think government is intruding? ________

5) Do you think there should be public schools for different needs such as Liberty schools that teach self-reliance and dependency/gov intervention schools? _____

6) Do you want your kids lunch bag to be reviewed to see if it meets FDA stds?___

NEWS SOURCE:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2101354/Food-police-reject-preschoolers-homemade-lunch--favour-chicken-nuggets.html?ito=feeds-newsxml


..These big government programs are undermining our parenting decisions - do you agree?
I will not vote for Obama, he is allowing government to intrude by starting programs that mandate these types of actions.

.



Answer
If my government did this (I would first try all available democratic methods to stop it) it would be reason for me to emigrate to a country that's actually free.

By the way, quite apart from the right a parent has to choose a child's diet as long as the child is not deficient in anything: since when are chicken nuggets considered health food? What's next, taking away healthy sandwiches and replacing them with pizza and French fries?

PS I don't by the way see what is supposed to be wrong with the lunch this child brought anyway.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When do large women (over) eat?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment