Sunday, January 19, 2014

What is the best bag for law school?

fashionable lunch bags on Four Fashionable Rs: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Rebel : TreeHugger
fashionable lunch bags image



..........


I need to fit in a large laptop, a couple of law school tomes (they are huge), lunch, a thermos, power adapter, make up bag, etc. I want a bag that would be functional (not hurt my back) as well as cute/fashionable. Help!
What do you think of this?

http://www.ebags.com/jansport/wheeled_super_break/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=88470

Would that be enough to carry all that weight?



Answer
With the weight you'll be carrying, there isn't going to be an "easy" answer, because if you're carrying more than 10% your body weight in your bag, you WILL be straining your back.

You should definitly use a Backback with TWO shoulder straps, and not a messenger back with one strap. Using two straps will distribute the weight a "little" more evenly across your back, and allow you to walk straight, and not bend over to one side as you would if you were walking with a messenger back. Consider getting a bag with some padded shoulder straps as well...

Or, if you don't mind the hassel, I'd suggest getting a rolling backpack, that way you will have NO weight on your back.

That being said, I think your mean concern should be not hurting your back, before it being "cute".... fashionable doesn't really work in Law school, unless your trying to immitate "Legally Blonde's Elle Woods"....

I will be travelling this summer to europe/what to bring?

Q. For a month. I'll be staying in the same spot, but what are some necessities and splurges to get before I go?

Any sites with tips? Im 15 years old.


Answer
I did the same thing last year. The one thing I learned ..I pack way to much. Don't forget these things 1. A rain poncho (I know it's not fashionable but they are small and can be kept in your backpack or purse) It will rain at some point and it'll save you. 2.keep a note book and pen with you. I did this and just wrote random stuff about what I was seeing and drew pictures of things when I had free time or while I was eating lunch .I had totaly frogotten about a lot of the stuff I wrote. It was so much better than a jurnal. Pluss you didn't wait untill the end of the day to try and remeber every thing you saw and did. 3. A small first aid kit with advil and safty pins etc. 4. toilet paper (I know it's weird but in some places they'll charge you for it) just take the cardboard out of the middle and put it in a ziplock bag.5. hand sanitizer. Trust me you'll need it.6. Long sleved shirt or hoody. It's Summer but it can still get chilly and night and if you're up in the mountains. 7. A bottle for water. I wasted soo much money buying water. Fill up at the Hotel with as much ice as it can hold and then add some water it'll stay cold longer.8. Take a backpack with you it saved me. I would do day trips out to different villages and buy stuff and i could just put it in my bag and go.9. This is more of a warning. Watch out for pick pockets. if you're in a very crowded area turn your back pack around and wear it in the front so you can watch it. NEVER carry all you money in one place. I kept maybe 50 euros in my wallet with more in the bottom of my bag and I also rented a small safe for my Hotel room so I kept most of it there. If someone comes up and tries to sell you flowers just say no and move on they have "friends" who will steal your stuff when your not looking.I had this happen in Malaga,Spain. I chased down the theif and got my stuff back but, I should have known better. 10. take about one weeks worth of clothing. The Hotels all have laundry services and its pretty cheap. Pluss you'll have more room for stuff you buy. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best bag for law school?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment