Monday, February 17, 2014

Does it make sense to put an insulated lunch bag in the refrigerator?




andyk


I've noticed that my co-workers at my office put their insulated lunch bags in the refrigerator. Since the purpose of an insulated lunch bag seems to be to protect the contents from the outside environment, would it make more sense to remove the contents from the bag and put it directly in the refrigerator?


Answer
I do it coz there is no room for a cold pack in the lunch bag. My food doesn't stay cold. I use the bag to carry my lunch. I need to keep it cold. It just makes sense to me. I'm not losing any part of my lunch to someone who will take it if it's not in the bag. Been there, done that.

Pack It insulated lunch bags? Would you buy one?




Yvonne


There was a commercial just on for this thing called PackIt. It's a lunch cooler that you actually keep in the freezer and then pack your lunch in it. It stays refrigerator cold for up to 10 hours. My son needs a new lunch box for school and it's BOGO free for $19.99 + s/h. It equals out to about $10 per bag which is the same price you would pay for a half decent one at the store. There's no ice packs needed so I'm saving money there too.

I know stuff always sounds better on TV but this actually sounds like a good deal. Opinions?
My son is going into 3rd grade next month. There is no fridge to keep lunches in, they stay in the closet with their coats until lunch time.
I've found really good reviews so far.



Answer
You should do some research online, no doubt someone has bought it and reviewed it.
If I was packing my kids lunch everyday, I would ask the school first if they actually had a fridge. That would be so much more helpful. But if not, go ahead and get it. But ONLY after you've seen reviews about how 'great' it might be. ^_^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does it make sense to put an insulated lunch bag in the refrigerator?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment