Saturday, February 22, 2014

where can u buy a Elle lunch bag besides online??




?browny?


Elle Essentials - Christy Lunch Bag? be specific and somewhere that it doesnt cost alot? in ny. thxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Answer
well i got mine from the bay i live in Canada so mabye check out wal mart or some other place like that

Canadas wonderland and friends house help!?




Julene O


well on saturday i am going to my friends house to sleep over then in the me and my friends are going to wonderland i am convuised what di i pack HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!


Answer
Well I'm assuming that you know what to bring for the sleepover, just the ordinary you know. Pajamas, toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash, towel, another set of clothing for the next day, or bring some fun things that you know you guys can enjoy playing with. :)

Then the next day for wonderland, I agree with above, the main thing is that you should remember to dress comfortably. Shorts + T-shirt would be perfectly suitable for going to wonderland. You should wear running shoes to be most safe, some rides won't let you take off your flip flops, so I agree how it might be a bit dangerous. However, I just went to Wonderland a few days ago, and wore my flip flops. x) Nothing happened, but I had to hold onto the flip flops tightly between my toes. You could wear them, but to be really safe, running shoes or sandals with buckles/etc. would be best.

Bring a small bag or backpack for all your belongings. Remember not to bring a really fancy bag/backpack (like a Coach bag or something that looks or is expensive). I know somebody who had an expensive bag stolen, so you shouldn't have to go worrying about that. In my bag, I really just put in my cellphone, water bottle (you'll really need that, it might be a really hot day. And drinks there are expensive), wallet (I brought about $25$, it was enough to last me half a poutine, mac and cheese, and grilled cheese. XD) Hahas, although yeah, food and drinks there ARE expensive, so if you would like, you could bring your own lunch, or make something with your friends beforehand to bring. Just make sure not to overspend or buy anything too overpriced, and you'll be fine. Make sure you have your seasons pass or wonderland ticket with you too, it would suck if you forgot it. That happened once to a friend of mine -o-

If you intend to go to the water area, or go on rides such as Riptide, White Water Canyon, or Timberwolf Falls, you should also bring a towel, swimsuit (for Splashworks), and if you want, extra shirt/pants just in case you feel too uncomfortable with wet clothing on. I was soaked after Timberwolf Falls, hahas.

So really, for Wonderland, you should mainly remember to bring these in a bag/backpack:
- Water
- Money
- Sunscreen
- Cellphone, if you have one
- Lunch (optional)
- Towel (optional)
- Swimsuit (optional)
- Extra shirt or pants (optional)

It's alright, everything will probably go smoothly. Have a great time! (:
:D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can u buy a Elle lunch bag besides online??
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment