Sunday, February 16, 2014

I just bought a Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG and can't believe a car like this gets girls to talk to you more?

Q. It's like magic! 5 years ago i couldn't get a girlfriend to save my life and now since i'm doing good on my investing i rewarded myself with a new car! Now just any new car but a Mercedes Benz and now i have girls who would walk past me and not speak to speaking and i can't get them to shut-up speaking! Friday night at walk there is one girl who rarely talks to me and when she saw me driving up in my new car she started the convo which is like woooah. Then she says we should hang out and do dinner. So is it true with american women. You have to have material things to offer for them to talk to you because this is not the case in europe.


Answer
Uh, yeah it is. European women are no different than American women in that respect. I hear you and I know why, but to say that this phenomenon is unique to American women is simply not true. The reason you didn't see this in Europe is because in Europe you're still tooling around on your broken down old MoPed.

And the reason women are more attentive is because no woman wants a bum. Demonstrate that you have some game and the women...ALL women...are far more likely to give you the time of day.

@g8tr: Oh, please. You see a guy shuffling to the bus stop with his bag lunch in his hand, digging in his pocket for change versus the guy who gets into a decent car and drives to work. One can obviously support himself, the other, obviously is just barely hanging on. It isn't 'what they have', it isn't the car you notice, but a guy's ability to provide for himself and to be self sufficient You wouldn't be being materialistic, you'd be being practical.

What can i tell this girl who is asking me for school protection, i dont really even like women in general?




Tim


Her and her 2 friends are getting bullied big time by some other guys (they are also on my football team and were all neutral friends) i know and has come to me and my friends (7 of us) asking for help.. I don't care to much about girls in general because most are bitches and never want to hangout with me anyways until i made the team and got a scholarship to play at Iowa state so why do i care I dont even let the cheerleaders wear my Jersey to the football rally's at lunch because i hate them so much, they to ignored me in my freshmen-sophomore years.. Anyways what should i tell her, they are calling them names and throwing cans and rocks and making them cry. Maybe i can tell them to go to the principle or my football coach about this? I want no part of this? It's very sad but sorry if i sound like a douche-bag but i dont want to be the nice guy.. Nice guys finish last with girls.. What should i do?
Who cares if "Nice guys finish last with girls" because they're being BULLIED! Oh well!



Answer
Bullying can damage a person for life. It isn't harmless, it is vicious and cruel. It's also assault and battery if they are throwing things like rocks and cans. What if they were not "girls" per se, but your sisters or mother? Or what if they were less physically powerful guys? Or children of either sex? You don't have to like girls in order to do the right thing. If you feel you'd be the next target if you stood up to your teammates, what about simply diverting them to some new activity instead? Like, "Hey guys, c'mon over here and check out the photos I took of the game last night". If you happen to encounter the girls alone you can certainly suggest they go to the principal to seek justice without direct action on your part. I don't know the status of their history with you, and why they would turn to you specifically for help, but you can be a man of power and help them without wanting to be their boyfriend. I understand fully what you've said about not liking girls that ignored you until you got the outward trappings of success. But know that there are also plenty of guys who ignore and ridicule girls who are overweight until they shed the pounds and become more physically attractive. It's not a trait unique to females to look at outward things instead of inward.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I just bought a Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG and can't believe a car like this gets girls to talk to you more?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment