Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Have you ever used a NEXT bag for school? If not what do you recommend? (age 14)?




Amy


I know at the moment this is a very popular and annoying question but I'm doing the dreaded school bag hunt again. My old bag is completely trashed and icant use it anymore. I'm going into S4 (year 10 I think)
I don't want a backpack. People unzip them at school and everything falls out, and those have them are labelled as geeks or nerds.

I really like this NEXT bag, the picture looks quite small, but the measurements are quite big. I generally carry a few jotters, folders and a ring binders along with my lunch, water and a small pencil case.
Only thing is, I am worried that it won't be strong enough. Have you ever had a next bag for school, what did you carry in it and how long did it last? And do you think it will be suitable? I need opinions! Here is the link

www.next.co.uk/x522344s5

If not,what bag is suitable. No really bright colours please! Thanks for any help.



Answer
its really cute i like it you will be very fashionable in school im 14 too!

Who lives in an office like this?




Basken


Goshh!! I wanna be a googler!!!!!

mini swimming pools with lifeguard
free breakfast, lunch and dinner every day
a sand volleyball court
a dedicated lego roomâ¦..ahhh! this is heaven!
bean bags replacing all chairs
gym with personal trainer
gourmet food according to individual diets prepared individually by gourmet chefs
free breakfast, lunch and dinner every day
micro kitchens (everybody should be within 150 feet of caffeine and food) with guest chefs dispensing trendy variations on sushi.)
free laundry, language classes and yoga
free on-site haircuts
bring your kids/pets/grandma day (whenever)
pool tables and ping pong
ride motorized scooters to and from meetings
japanese massage chairs
a Spaceship, inflatable bears and a dinasour skeleton!!
toys, toys and more toys
and more.....

...These are the facilities in the Googleplex, Google Inc.
What is your ideal office gonna be like?



Answer
thats why all the clever2 people, computer geek work there..
and its their dream to go there...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have you ever used a NEXT bag for school? If not what do you recommend? (age 14)?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment