Monday, February 17, 2014

Can anbody give me a simile for tan ?




Jesus Rodr


i have an english assignment im suppose to describe my house and my house is tan-ish and i need a simile


Answer
like a lunch bag
like an old woman without any make-up
like the desert on a familiar, foreign world

Do they still make plastic lunch boxes with the thermos in them?




MonaLisa


I been looking for them. I went to Wal-mart, K-mart, and Target and not of these stores have the boxes. They have like lunch bags. Do you know if they still sell them and if so where I could find one? I'm in Tallahassee, Florida..


Answer
Okay:

I have only seen them at Big Lots!! To be honest!!

I did buy mine from a Tupperware woman, okay my mother in law got it, for the woman lives near her!! I love mine!!

I say to google them or Ask.com them!! I like Ask.com, here lets see, this might take me a little time, spy sweeper is running!!
http://www.ask.com/web?qsrc=178&o=0&l=dir&dm=&q=plastic%20lunch%20boxes

Check this site and look at all the other sites listed you should be able to find what you are looking for!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anbody give me a simile for tan ?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment