Friday, February 14, 2014

after taking out frozen casserole from the freezer. should i defrost it in the microwave fro 15 minutes?




nicka


i'm preparing lunches and decided to freeze food for the kids. after taking them down from the freezer overnight to thaw. should i heat the small containers in the microwave then put them inside the foil lined lunchboxws? they will be eaten 5-6 hours later.


Answer
Try that and think about buying an insulated bag that keeps food warm. You can find them at grocery stores now.

Can you eat your food cold?




Makavelii


I have to eat six meals a day (Because I started weightlifting) and unfortunately Im in school during that time... Well I eat breakfast, after that Im in school and I take food in an insulated lunch bag and leave it in my locker. Well the second meal I eat is a Healthy peanut butter sandwich (No Jelly) with fruit. Then the third meal is chicken breast, broccoli, and sweet potato, but by that time its already cold! Can I still eat it? Is there a replacement food for Chicken, maybe something i feel more comfortable eating cold? Is there anyway to keep the food warm? Help


Answer
Don't worry, by the time I get to my food it's always cold.

Eat up!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: after taking out frozen casserole from the freezer. should i defrost it in the microwave fro 15 minutes?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment