Friday, February 14, 2014

Going to college- lunch bag ideas?




Summer Swe


Hi so i'm going to college and I need some ideas on a good lunch bag,tote,box,jar,etc. I need one that's insulated, can keep food cold or hot up to 4-6 hours, and isn't picnic size but not so tiny that i can only fit a sandwich in it. Budget is $120. Does anybody know of any good ones that they'd recommend???


Answer
A hundred and twenty bucks for a bag lunch? Wow.

You can get a very good insulated lunch tote, in varying sizes from dainty appetite to hungry man, for fifteen dollars or less, often including a thermos.

Men: Do you like your lunch packed in a paper bag?




Scemaj


Trying to do something cute for my boyfriend! I'm his house wife <3
Ha ha great answers, you guys made me laugh! Thanks!



Answer
If he's just your boyfriend, then you aren't yet his housewife. But as this seems to be how you wish to define yourself, wouldn't it be better to subserviently ask him how he'd like his lunch packed? Frankly, I'd think it would be far nicer to deliver a HOT lunch to his place of work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Going to college- lunch bag ideas?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment