Saturday, February 15, 2014

Do I have to carry around my backpack in high school?




Matt L


*please read until the end*
i'm going into grade 9 tomorrow, do I have to carry around my backpack from class to class in ontario, canada, or do i get to go to my locker every period to get the things i need for the next class?

and should i bring notebooks AND binders the first day?

and also, How do you bring lunch in high school?
I'm a freshman in ontario, canada. school starts tomorrow. i've only been attending a private school my whole life but i'm going to a public high school so i don't know what the differences are. for lunch, up until now, EVERYONE carried this lunch bag at my privaet school:
http://goshopping.thestar.com/shop/product--catId_1002903__locale_en__catCrumbIds_1002463-1002903__productId_8209656.html

which their parents packed.. now i'm going to a public high school so i have no idea how the other kids pack.

so MY QUESTION: how do kids pack their lunches in canadian PUBLIC high schools? like in a plastic bag, a brown paper bag, or just the insulated bags i showed you?? or do most kids just buy their lunches from the school cafeteria? how do kids eat on the first day of high school??

so would it be okay to bring a lunch bag like above or would people think i'm a little kid or something?

if you could answer all of my questions, that would be GREATLY appreciated.
THANK YOU!
may the best, thorough answer get the 10 points they deserve....



Answer
It really does not matter if you carry your backpack or not. The people at MY school usually carry around backpacks, but some people do just carry their books (I also live in Ontario, Canada). You do get to go to your locker at the end of each period, but not much time. your locker would need to be close to your next class. I suggest you bring your backpack with the things you need for your first classes, then at lunch, change them for the last couple of classes.

Bring Notebooks or Note paper AND binders the first day.

And about the lunch thing, there's no sweat. People do all sorts of things: bring a regular lunch pale/ box, brown bag, walk to the nearest fast food place, or buy lunch from your cafeteria. it doesn't really matter. And kida eat on the first day lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do I have to carry around my backpack in high school?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment