Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Do PACK IT lunch bags really work?




Audrey Mon


I'm a mom of 3 and my kids are going to start a new school year. I want to find them a lunch bag that keeps cold and fresh. I was thinking about getting each of them a pack it lunch bag, but I'm not sure until i know if it works.


Answer
I've seen the ads and I have not really paid attention to them. If there is a30 day money back guarantee, or something like that, you could get one, try it and see if you think it's worth getting two more. When I was in high school, in the early 90s, reusable and insulated lunch bags were just coming out. When my husband was in seminary, about five years ago, I found a large one which I used for work. (It was on the community free table. I spent my days, for about three months, babysitting for another family and working in the office of a local church. I packed breakfast and lunch and if I donated plasma after work, a light snack and ate dinner at home.) We used it for my now three-year-old's food when she was a baby. We have a rectangle one that my pastor husband got as a Christmas appreciation gift from a local funeral home. (It also came with a six pack of Coke.) We use that one now for our seven-month's food. (We use the gel packs that came with the formula solicitations at the hospital when my daughter was born. They're a good size and last awhile.)

When I saw the commercial pr the Pack It, I thought about how we had metal, and plastic lunch boxes and Thermoses and paper bags for lunches and we survived just fine. Yet, there might be something to the Pack It. I just haven't decided if it's worth $20. (I"ve even seen mini-coolers during back to school season, but never saw them marked down to get one for personal use.)

good diaper bag for multiple kids?




Jo


I am pregnant with number three and due in a couple of weeks. I am in need of a diaper bag thats large enough to carry things for 3 kids under 5 yrs of age. Durable,stylish and as I said large.
I am looking to spend NO MORE than 75 dollars on it.
If you have ANY suggestions please let me know! Thanks!



Answer
When I had two in diapers I didn't get a diaper bag at all. I got a Satchel bag the kind ppl carry computers in. It was rectangular and fit the diaper and bottle carrying bag easily it also had several pockets for all my mommy needs. It had an adjustable strap so i could wear it on my shoulder so i could hold the car seat in one hand and my toddlers hand. It was cheaper then any large diaper bag I could find about 25 bucks at target and more adult/ stylish. I used it as my purse and baby bag so when I wasn't with the kids I didn't look like I was carrying around a child's bag. It also was very easy to wash. Also i used a generic insulated lunch sack for bottles that was about $4.00 rather then the very over priced bottle carries. Good luck and congrats.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do PACK IT lunch bags really work?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment