Saturday, February 15, 2014

Starting college, best bag for books, laptop, and lunch bag?




Jack


I'm a college freshmen male, and will be starting University this September, what sort of bag would be best to carry around a binder, textbooks, and lunch bag?


Answer
for a guy i like the over the sholder bag and go to a great pack back supply and you will find sholder packs..this would hold your books and binder(s) and be comfortable to carry(look for the wide sholder strap)..i would get a seperate lunch bag...farbic reuseable that can be placed into the other after lunch

i got 2 when i found them and had everything i needed in each one...just moved binders some days

relax

vote for a best answer

Middle School lunch??




jrgsmadiso


in middle school, i dont know what i should do about lunch. i dont know if i should take a luchbox, it might be a hassle, a paper sack, or just buy it. tell me what you would do please.


Answer
I always hated carrying anything outa the lunch room with me, especially since once i got to high school i didn't always go to my locker right after lunch. If I brought my lunch i used a paper bag, in both middle and h.s people still brought lunch boxes too. If I liked what was for lunch, I bought. My school had pizza, salads, wraps, and subs everyday, so i did end up buying a lot. Some schools are way overpriced with lunches though. I would say buy lunch on days you like something they have/want to buy, bring if you don't and the lunch box thing will depend on if you go to your locker right b4 and after lunch , or if ur willing to carry it around. In my school most guys bought , i guess they didnt think it was cool to bring a lunch, and the girls were pretty well split b/w bringing and buying. Good luck in middle school, its way better than gradeschool!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Starting college, best bag for books, laptop, and lunch bag?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment