Monday, August 26, 2013

Alternatives to a lunch box for a little lunch to put in my backpack?

lunch bags for work men on Join in with Toddle Waddle fun at Holywells Park in Ipswich, Suffolk!
lunch bags for work men image



Baba


I'm a junior in high school and I don't need a huge lunch but I also eat a snack during school to stay focused. I've looked at bento boxes and stuff, 'cause I usually just use some plastic containers that I stick in my backpack. Is there anything better? Our lockers are fairly small so I don't really want a whole extra bag for my lunch. Thanks!


Answer
Here's some lunch bags you might like
http://www.coollunchbags.com/servlet/the-319/Koko-Mans-Lunch-Bag/Deta

it seems small enough to tuck into a backpack

http://www.coollunchbags.com/servlet/the-317/Built-NY-Tasty-Lunch/Detail

this lunch bag seems thin enough to place in your backpack


or carry a purse style lunch bag let people think you have a purse

http://www.coollunchbags.com/servlet/the-243/Koko-Christy-Lunch-Bag/Detail

What are good things to eat at lunch in school?




Sohaib


I'm 13 year old male and my mom packs my lunch. Shocker! But she gives me a lot of junk food. For example, mom will give me a bag of chips, yoohoo milk, caprisun, and some kind of poultry. I'm trying to lose chest fat and I feel the reason for my man boobs is because of my horrid lunch. I would like to know what would be good for eating at lunch. I'm a kid who loves fruits and vegetables and I eat them everyday.


Answer
-Baby carrots
-Celery
-Pear slices
-Peanut butter, jam and banana slices on a tortilla
-Homemade oatmeal (you could put fruit and honey in it to make it really delicious!)
-Yogurt parfaits ( yogurt, granola and fruit)
-Pita chips and hummus
-Tomato slices with lemon juice on top of them
-Turkey and lettuce wrap
-Healthy cereal
-Whole grain Cream of Wheat
-Mac and cheese with broccoli and carrots
-Grilled ham and cheese with tomato and lettuce
-Chocolate covered strawberries
-pasta with steamed veggies and seasoning
-Toast with jam
-Smoothies
-Crackers with cheese, peanut-butter or jam
-A small salad
-Dried fruit




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Alternatives to a lunch box for a little lunch to put in my backpack?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment