Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What is the teachers definition of a sack lunch?

lunch bags for teachers on Teacher in Mock Lap Dance Out of Work or Simply Misemployed?
lunch bags for teachers image



lili


My son is going on a field trip and his teacher sent a letter out saying "bring a sack lunch. No lunch boxes." I thought a lunch box was the same as a sack lunch. Is there a subtle difference between the two? Does she just mean throw his lunch in a bag?


Answer
Yep. Put it in a brown bag or plastic grocery bag. That way he can just throw everything away and not have to worry about carrying around a lunchbox all day.

What can I bring to school for lunch?




Bruce


What can I bring to school for lunch?
I tried packing a sandwich for lunch once but it got soggy in my locker because its really hot at my school and the lunches at school are just gross so I don't want to eat those. (hot dogs,pizza,bagels,chips) I also tried putting one of those ice packs in my lunch bag but it melted..so what do you think I should bring?



Answer
first off you should get a lunch bag that stays cold! Go to a sports store for this.
Hear are some good lunch ideas.

-Chicken breast
-Salad with toppings like dressing, almonds, croutons, dried berries. ect.
-juice's, water,
-apples with peanut butter
-you can bring something microwavable if you have a microwave you can use at school im sure a teacher can let you use one in the lounge. so then you can bring soup, or anything else you like!

I would say bring anything really that you like to eat!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the teachers definition of a sack lunch?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment