Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What are fun activities to do for babysitting 4 year olds and younger?

lunch bags for older kids on Daniel Craig is The Alpha and The Omega | Daniel Craig : Just Jared
lunch bags for older kids image



Knott Head


I've never met these kids before and and I want them to have fun and not be shy...


Answer
I've done this before with different ages and the best thing was to keep them busy and happy. Keep them well fed and let them know you care about each and everyone. Sometimes a good walk and taking a picnic lunch is really a lot of fun as well as great exercise for everyone including yourself.

It angers me when kids sit in front of the TV too much and don't get out for activity. Kids needs activity walking and running and feeling healthy. Having a good appetite for fun and for food gives them a great growing up time in the life. Sometimes it is good to have them help you rake the yard or pick up junk and debris putting the stuff into a bag. It makes them feel important. Finding great creative things to do. Let them paint outside on paper bags or paper and make something with their own little minds.

The younger children need more attention the same as the older ones but you will need to find creative things for them the same as the older ones. It will all work out great keeping them busy and yet having fun. Put yourself into their shoes and feel the things that are important to them. Security and love and your time is the most important of taking care of children. It also makes the parents feel better knowing you are the person in charge of their little children when you work with them.

What are good things to eat at lunch in school?




Sohaib


I'm 13 year old male and my mom packs my lunch. Shocker! But she gives me a lot of junk food. For example, mom will give me a bag of chips, yoohoo milk, caprisun, and some kind of poultry. I'm trying to lose chest fat and I feel the reason for my man boobs is because of my horrid lunch. I would like to know what would be good for eating at lunch. I'm a kid who loves fruits and vegetables and I eat them everyday.


Answer
-Baby carrots
-Celery
-Pear slices
-Peanut butter, jam and banana slices on a tortilla
-Homemade oatmeal (you could put fruit and honey in it to make it really delicious!)
-Yogurt parfaits ( yogurt, granola and fruit)
-Pita chips and hummus
-Tomato slices with lemon juice on top of them
-Turkey and lettuce wrap
-Healthy cereal
-Whole grain Cream of Wheat
-Mac and cheese with broccoli and carrots
-Grilled ham and cheese with tomato and lettuce
-Chocolate covered strawberries
-pasta with steamed veggies and seasoning
-Toast with jam
-Smoothies
-Crackers with cheese, peanut-butter or jam
-A small salad
-Dried fruit




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are fun activities to do for babysitting 4 year olds and younger?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment