Monday, August 26, 2013

highschool kids, can you give me advice on what brandnames of school bag ect, to buy my child starting yr 7?

insulated lunch bags children on Luggage Kids Wheels on Tyrrell Katz Wheels Truck Lunch Bag Kids Lunch ...
insulated lunch bags children image
Q. she will be starting highschool this year [shes 12] , its a public school so i can buy any brand bag, school shoes, runners, ect,
what brands are cool for highschool, do they use lunchboxes still?, or paper bags?
any tips will be great, ive no idea, thanks!


Answer
I wouldn't be too concerned about what is 'cool" and so forth, just take her along with you and let her choose what she thinks is 'cool". The definition of what is trendy varies from kid to kid, going by their individual tastes. She has ideas on what she likes I'm sure, so it's a good chance to let her make the decisions.
I still had lunch boxes in high school, replaced the kiddy ones though, lol, with more "mature" styles. At least lunch boxes are insulated, much safer in the heat.
Lots of luck to Casey for this year! I hope she settles in well.

What would be the best way to store sandwiches for a child's lunch at school?




miraj 712





Answer
If it's something that doesn't have to be chilled, then just wrap it up or put it in a sandwich container. If it needs to be chilled, put it in an insulated lunch bag with an ice pack to keep it cold until lunch time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: highschool kids, can you give me advice on what brandnames of school bag ect, to buy my child starting yr 7?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment