Friday, August 30, 2013

What bags do you recommend taking to school?

insulated lunch bags neoprene on ... Sage & Tan 2-Person Insulated Picnic Lunch Tote Bag and Accessory Set
insulated lunch bags neoprene image



virginialg


In a little bit over a month, I am going to be returning to school again. I am going to need a large bag for my academics because my school has scheduling where we have all seven classes, and need all of our textbooks and materials for seven classes, one day a week. Otherwise, we have normal "block scheduling", which I am sure you are all familiar with. In the past, I have used backpacks and a messenger bag (I hated the messenger bag). Since using a locker is kind of a variable, and I will most likely end up carrying around my backpack all day, I am interested in a bag that can manage my needs... but that is also stylish! I know a lot of my friends carry purses to school, and although I love purses, I just can't see adding yet another bag to my daily load.

In addition to this, I am going to need a bag for field hockey practice every day after school. I know a lot of stick bags are either intended for one stick and nothing else, or are so bulky that they can fit eight sticks and still have spare room! I am also not interested in anything similar to one of the STX stick backpacks because they aren't practical to carry in addition to my academics bag. This bag doesn't need to be extremely large, but just enough room for two pairs of shoes (cleats and running shoes), shin guards and socks, water bottle, mouth guard, and my one stick. I'm really not interested in style options on this bag.

Lastly, I am in search of a new lunchbox. I am not interested in the food that they serve in the cafeteria, or the lines you must wait through to get the so-so food. My last lunchbox just went kaput, and I hated it anyways. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good (fashionable AND functional) lunchboxes. Preferably one that can fit a water bottle in it as well. I don't know if this influences your input, but I do tend to carry my lunchbox inside of my backpack (as it is one less bag to carry).

Thank you so much for reading all of that, and inputting your ideas! (:



Answer
I don't really know your style so it's hard to give you an exact backpack but Pacsun has some awesome backpacks!
http://shop.pacsun.com/Girls/backpacks/index.cat

lunch boxes
http://www.target.com/Milano-Insulated-Neoprene-Lunch-Tote/dp/B000FYV370/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=lunch%20box&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-12&qid=1279821484&rh=subjectbin:1041972|subjectbin:3151061&searchRank=target104545&id=Milano%20Insulated%20Neoprene%20Lunch%20Tote&node=1038576|1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin,price,target_com_primary_color-bin,target_com_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0
sorry that's super long! but it looks very mature and nice.

field hockey bag
http://www.ladyfootlocker.com/catalog/advancedSearch/?module=topNav&search=k&action=keywordSearch&keyword=duffle
sporty and chic!

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What bags do you recommend taking to school?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment