Wednesday, August 28, 2013

where can I buy an insulated lunch bag or box?

insulated lunch bag hot on Hot products Advertising Gifts-China Advertising Gifts
insulated lunch bag hot image



Alma


Does anyone know what store I can find one at?

I need it to store my refrigerated pills for traveling
do you think I could use a thermos?



Answer
Walmart, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, Dollar stores.
I don't think a thermos will work, they have to be filled with either hot or cold liquid.

I was wondering where I could find this product?




cricket061


It is a tupperware/ baking dish container. It keeps what ever food in it either hot or cold. It made of the same material as those insulated lunch boxes. It is either square or rectangle and zippers around the outside?


Answer
i know pyrex makes a covered cassarole dish that will stay hot or cool in the insulated bag it comes with and u can find them at wal-mart , target, e-bay where ever... and it is prob less expensive than tuperware




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can I buy an insulated lunch bag or box?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment