Sunday, August 25, 2013

I had a dream about a medium fat snake?

childrens lunch bags on Warm Responses to the Plant-Based Diet in Halting Global Warming By ...
childrens lunch bags image



candice h


In my dream I was going outside too look for my sons lunch bag and then I was walking with my kids youth pastor and as soon as we got outside something stuck its head out and was staring at us. Then my kids came outside, my oldest was holding my middle child and the youngest was beside them, then this thing that was looking came out and it was this not big but not little extremely fat snake, my oldest kicked at it and it didnt flinch, just seemed to be focused on me, it slithered right between all 3 of them and came towards me, I looked beside me and the childrens pastor was gone, a mailbox was in her place. It kept getting closer and closer, as it passed by me it looked at me and seemed to smile and went inside what looked like my front door where my husband was? Then it curled around his legs and he was reaching out to me and the door slammed and I looked again and my kids were inside looking out the window to me waving. Then I woke up, its been several hours and it is still so vivid. Now Im trying to figure out what it means? Any idea???


Answer
This dream appears to be about your intimate relationship with your husband, dear. Your old Zia Lucia is a bit fussy about discussing such matters on this particular site, which is sadly vulnerable to, shall we say, immature gawkers?

The context of this intimacy is your family, blessed by the church, and unavoidably connected to your greatest treasure, your children. But you have some mixed feelings about sexuality and the sex act itself.

Beyond those very general comments, Zia Lucia does not think it would be in your best interest to explore the images in your dream any further right here. Take the suggestion from your dream and talk with a mature, experienced and knowledgeable woman in your faith whom you trust and who has wisdom to share with you.

Creative Ideas and activities to do with four year old?




GothicDrac


Hello I have a young cousin that has a lot of energy and never seems to run out. I'm watching her 5 days a week for 3 hours and I need some cheap ways I'm 16 so I don't have a lot of money. to have have fun with her and keep her occupied while I do my homework. She's four is that helps any? THANKS!



previous question it goes with this one kind of:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;â¦



Answer
take her to the local park so she can run around a little, make a snack or lunch,take a nap print out coloring pages online, watch interactive childrens shows PBS has some good ones, buy some borax and elmers glue and make silly putty, buy a box of rice crispies and a bag of marshmellows and make rice crispy treats ( all of this can be found at the dollar store) and around the house, hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I had a dream about a medium fat snake?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment