Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How do I keep my food warm for lunch?

lunch bags for school on Direction Lunch Bag & Bottle Offical, new, lunch box bag, kids school ...
lunch bags for school image



sky n


Right now, all I eat is sandwiches, because it's the only thing that tastes good cold. I want to bring food that is served warm. I can't buy a thermos, because it's expensive, and it won't fit in my lunch bag. Also, my school has a microwave, but they don't let students use it, because they think we might blow it up or something.


Answer
Put the food in your anus.

How should I carry my lunch for school? I mean like what kind of lunch bag, also I don't want to look childish?




:P


I used to carry an Elle purse type lunch bag but I feel like it's dorky. So I want a cool way to bring my lunch to school.
I'm going into high school.



Answer
You didn't mention what grade your in.
That has a lot to due with it.
I would say a generic lunch type of bag (that you keep a ice bag in) would be cool no matter the grade.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I keep my food warm for lunch?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment